Partner with Global Etiquette Olympiad
Thank you for your interest in being an International Partner with the Global Etiquette Olympiad. We would be really happy to have you represent your country in participating in this global competition.
What is the Global Etiquette Olympiad International Partner Program?
The GEO International Partner Program is a system designed to help you be the single point of contact for registration from your country. Upon acceptance of your application, you will be designated as the official secretariat for GEO in your country.
What are the Benefits?
- Country level
- Champion (Rank 1) – Trophy, Medal, Certificate, Free registration for next year’s Olympiad
- First runner up (Rank 2) – Trophy, Medal, Certificate, Free registration for next year’s Olympiad
- Second runner up (Rank 3) – Trophy, Medal, Certificate, Free registration for next year’s Olympiad
- Gold award (Top 5%) – Medal & Certificate
- Silver award (Next 5%) – Medal & Certificate
- Bronze award (Next 5%) – Medal & Certificate
- Merit award (Next 85%) – E-Certificate
- Global level
- Champion of the World (Rank 1) – Trophy, Medal & Certificate
- First runner up (Rank 2) – Trophy, Medal & Certificate
- Second runner up (Rank 3) – Trophy, Medal & Certificate
Free registration for next year’s Olympiad for all three award winners
- School Awards
- Schools registering 100 students or more – Champions of Etiquette – Trophy & Certificate
- Schools registering 50 students or more – Stars of Etiquette – Trophy & Certificate
- Schools registering 25 students or more – Catalysts of Etiquette – Certificate
- Partners may charge up to a maximum of $25 (USD) per registration.
- Partners pay GEO a charge of $10 per registration.
- Partners must coordinate with schools/students and collect student information in the format provided. (Attachment: Student Data)
- Partners must upload student data file to globaletiquetteolympiad.com/partnerregistration and complete the online payment process.
- GEO will provide partners with students’ login credentials for the exam portal and the learning portal.
- We have restricted international partnerships to one per country. All registrations coming directly on our website from your country will be attributed to you.
- Invoices or credit advices will be generated by the International Centre for Etiquette Research after reconciling total number of students that have signed up directly and through the partner student registration process within 1 week of the last date for registration.